Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy Thursday!!!

Good Morning Everyone!!  Hope ya'll have had a great week so far.  Mine has been good.  I've enjoyed my time of vacation this week.  I started thinking last night about going back to work on Monday and started to feel down, then the Lord reminded me not to let it take the away from the time I've enjoyed this week.  I'm very thankful for my job so I don't want to take it lightly that I have one to go back to!!

I found a few new receipes online this week that I'm excited to try and yes both are mexican based....lol!!! 

I'm very thankful in my heart this morning for my many blessings.  Alot of the times I tend to think negative about things and with God's help I want to stop doing that.  I have so much to be thankful for!!!   If I can encourage you and myself today....when the devil throws you a negative STOP and thank the Lord for a blessing.....this will chase the devil away from attacking your mind.

Hopes everyone has a great Thursday!!! 

Shay

2 comments:

  1. So glad your enjoying your vacation! It seems like every time I search for new recipes the only ones that stick out to me are the Mexican ones! Thanks for sharing some of them with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mexican! Jimmy's ulcer can't handle much Mexican or Italian, though. I have surely married the wrong man. LOL I tend to be a negative thinker, too. Trying so hard lately not to be! It's a battle. Enjoy the rest of your off days!

    ReplyDelete